“On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being “everything’s coming up roses” and 1 being “I am withering on the vine,” just how great is your career?
- Do you feel like you’re making the difference you want to be making in the world?
- Do you feel like you’re using your greatest talents on a daily basis?
- Do you feel like you’re making the money you know you can make and deserve?
- Do you feel appreciated for your hard work?
- Do you feel grateful each and every day that this is how you make a living?
If you’re at less than a 10…if the answer isn’t yes to all of these questions…
…Then you are in the perfect place to begin creating a thriving career for yourself. You deserve to finally have the career that you’ve always dreamed of — one where you are making the difference you want to be making and earning the money you need so that you can live the life you’re craving.”
These are the questions Jennifer Anderson – #1 Best selling author, Career Strategist and Professional Certified Coach – wants you to ask yourself, and helps you navigate with her book, Plant Yourself Where You Will Bloom.
Laptop Lounge is pleased to welcome Jennifer Anderson, guest of Amy Maier, of Video Voiceover Academy, to sign books and discuss career-building solutions, Wednesday April 2, 5:30 p.m., for Hump Day Happy Hour.