- This event has passed.
The Rise of the Virtual Workspace – Hidden Insights to Maximize Growth and Minimize Risk
June 24, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$20
The business landscape is changing. Normal operations are facing a “new normal” with a potential long-term need for a flexible business designed to thrive in today’s environment. Are you ready?
Desired Impact: The goal of this webinar is to share tips on how to design around physical infrastructure and protect your business from risk. Attendees will learn how to leverage virtual environments and reconfigure their operations for long term growth.
1) Normal operations have been restricted and will continue to be at risk for disruption
2) Flexible operations and reduced expenses are critical to long-term revenue
3) Configuring your operations in a few simple ways can set you up for growth
1. Summarize current environment and challenges
2. Best practices for technology and compliance
3. Our recommendations for communications, employee training and insurance
Normally valued at $149, and as a service to the community during these unprecedented times, this workshop is being offered free of charge for members and friends of Victory Workspace.
Our speaker, Pete Maki, is a focused, strategic thinker with a track record for developing relationships, building business, improving operations, and solving organizational problems. He has lived in 4 different countries and has over 10 years of business consulting experience working for Deloitte and two startups. He now lives in Danville, CA and works for Avitus Group, a company dedicated to simplifying, strengthening, and growing businesses.