- This event has passed.
Know Your Data, Boost Your Sales: Intro to Google Analytics
November 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Are you struggling with tracking web traffic for your business? Do you wonder:
– Where are my users from and how many are returning vs. new?
– What is my breakdown of users by device? (smartphone/computer/tablet)
– What are my most popular pages and traffic sources?
– How long do users spend on my site and where?
– Are my campaigns working to achieve website goals?
You CAN learn how to make better decisions from your website data using Google Analytics without the pain of data mining. Learn the basics in this introductory workshop. No experience required!
What You Will Learn
– Understand the high level basics of Google Analytics
– How to make a Measurement Plan for your own Business
– How to generate quality reports and powerful insights on your traffic and users
– See a live demo of the GA platform to get familiar with how it all works
5:00 pm – Registration and networking
5:20 – 6:20 pm – Presentation
6:20 – 6:30 pm – Q&A
Takeaway Google Analytics Slides (upon request) & Keyword Glossary
Note: Laptop computers are highly suggested. It’s not required, but you’ll get the most out of the class if you already have your own website and access to a Google Analytics account.
Geoff Marcy founded Adfluent Media in 2010, a boutique Ad Agency and Google Partner. Geoff specializes in paid search, display, social media and email marketing to create highly successful advertising campaigns that generate leads, calls and sales across a variety of niches. A former Camp Tech instructor and Director of Marketing for MediaTrust, Geoff taught Google Ads (formally AdWords) and Google Analytics workshops. He recently relocated from Toronto Canada to the Bay Area with his wife and son, where they are happy to pay the sunshine tax and experience “small town” living!