- This event has passed.
Double Your Productivity & Time Off Luncheon
September 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
If your business is running your life, learn how to work less, have more time off, and make more money.
About this Event
Is your business controlling your life, schedule, responsibilities and obligations? Are your employees or team members not performing the way they should? Are you doing all the work yourself? Is there never any time for yourself, family and friends? Is stress with all its negative effects on your health and relationships part of your life every day?
Come and learn how to prioritize your focus so you can make more money and work a lot less.
You will learn how to:
– Double or triple your productivity and time off
– Eliminate stress and make your wellbeing a priority
– Become a master at managing your time and restore a sense of joy, balance and happiness to your life
– Look at where you are stuck and what has kept you there.
– Set goals in six different areas
– Tools and strategies on how to close the gap from where you are in your business right now to where you want to be.
What you can expect after this seminar?
• The 5 steps to double or triple your productivity and time off
• Create your schedule for the next week
• Improved clarity
• Less stress, balanced life, own your schedule
• Step by step instructions on what your next steps are
• Improved relationships and communication skills
• Improved confidence and self-esteem
• Overall improved wellbeing
About Christoph Nauer,certified business and personal coach:
Originally from Switzerland, I’ve lived in Lafayette, California for almost 30 years where my wife and I raised 3 wonderful children. I got my college degree in business in Switzerland, and my graduate degree in the US.
My coaching career started in 2010. I learned from masters, some of the most revered management experts such as Brian Tracy, John Assaraf, and Christian Mickelsen, about leadership training, team building, communication and time management. Applying my skills from over 20 years in professional pastoral ministry, I work mostly one-on-one, sometimes in group mastermind sessions, to help business owners achieve higher productivity, profits AND better personal life, by learning to “balance 6”: money, health, relationship, time management, self-improvement and higher power. Call me “Balance 6 Coach.”
Serving business owners to become more successful and happier people energizes and motivates me. I first found fulfillment in service in my 20’s. Driving handicapped people to their appointments as a volunteer provided me solace while going through a painful breakup from my fiance. My experience as a Pastoral Associate at a Christian church trained me to care for people going through tough times and guiding their growth. My prior experience as a teacher and a scout leader have also contributed to my coaching career. For almost a decade, as a coach, mentor and speaker, I measure my success by how much I have improved the lives and businesses of others.