- This event has passed.
Creating an Entrepreneurial Workplace (Hosted in Danville)
October 10, 2017 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm$10.00
Join us for an evening of learning with Michael Levin, President and CEO of Custom Solutions Inc. He has launched and built numerous companies into mutli-million dollar entities. He is a three time #1 International Best Selling author and his most recent book, Road To Success, was written with Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul. He has personally appeared on TV and radioshows around the country sharing his knowledge! Don’t miss this special presentation!
“Creating an Entrepreneurial Workplace™” is an incredibly powerful philosophy and process developed by Michael Levin. In his talk, he will share with you:
• How to get your team to take more ownership and feel more empowered.
• The key roadblocks that prevent employee ownership from occurring and how to overcome them.
• Critical communication tools to have high impact and influential conversations that lead to an entrepreneurial workplace and builds trust.
• Michael’s 4 step process that helps resolves conflicts, questions and concerns while leading to mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Michael’s 10 Attributes of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs
Those that attend will receive complimentary E-versions of his books including his three time #1 international best seller “Let Them See You Sweat”.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 10th!
For more information contact: Liz Hodges, Community Manager, Victory Workspace, Danville (925)482-8322 or Danville@VictoryWorkspace.com