August 17, 2020
Victory Workspace remains a part of the critical infrastructure that allows people to work remotely. Therefore, we are currently giving tours by appointment for prospective new members, and meeting rooms are available for booking via the booking buttons on our home page.
With the start of schooling from home, summer heat, power outages and other distractions, we are here to support those needing an alternative workspace to conduct their essential business while working remotely.
We continue to adhere to the protocols outlined below to support the health and safety of our members, guests and staff.
July 14, 2020
In response to the latest order issued by the State of California and the Contra Costa County Health Department, Victory Workspace is reverting back to our shelter-in-place protocols. This includes allowing most of our staff to work from home, locking our doors to the general public, and reducing the frequency of some non-essential services.
U.S. Postal Mail and deliveries will be received as per normal, but will be distributed and ready for pickup by Noon on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only.
Please note that Victory Workspace remains operational and available to our members who require our work environment to complete their own essential business. You will be able to access the space as usual using your KISI smartphone app.
Please scroll down to review the many modifications and policies we have put in place to ensure your health and safety.
June 2, 2020
Pursuant to the revised order from the Contra Costa Department of Health Services, business offices will reopen in Contra Costa County effective June 3rd under the latest shelter-in-place order released today.
May 31, 2020
The health and safety of our members, staff and guests is the top priority at Victory Workspace. Over the past month, we have been working diligently to implement policies and modifications to the work space in support of this. As restrictions begin to loosen, we want to assure you that we have taken reasonable precautions consistent with CDC, State of California, and Contra Costa Health Department guidelines to support your safe return to the work space. Below you will find a list of both policies and physical modifications made to the workspace. We have also posted an updated video tour highlighting these modifications on our home page.
We have implemented the following policies and posted appropriate signage as follows:
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet or more at all times.
- Face masks are required for everyone entering or moving about the space. Members in a private space or seated at a workstation behind protective barriers may remove their masks while seated and working.
- Hand washing or sanitizing is required for everyone entering the space. Soap and sanitizer are being provided, as are disinfecting wipes for work surfaces.
- Common areas, high-traffic areas, restrooms, door handles, and light switches will be cleaned with sanitizer on a regular basis (every two hours or more as needed).
- Members are asked to wipe down any common surface area they have touched such as the copy machine, workstation surfaces, or lounge/kitchen countertops. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Meeting room tables and chairs, credenzas, and remote controls will be cleaned after every meeting with sanitizer.
- Do not enter the workspace if you are experiencing symptoms of illness, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to anyone exhibiting symptoms or testing positive. Staff will complete a self-assessment and be screened daily for symptoms.
We have made the following physical modifications to the workspace:
- Rearranged community tables to allow for a minimum of 6’ between each.
- Removed half of our community seating chairs to insure only one person per section.
- Added 30” tall plexiglass dividers at community tables to replace the 12” dividers previously in place.
- Added plexiglass barriers at the front reception desk.
- Posted directional signage throughout the space to create a flow that minimizes physical proximity.
- Cleaned and sanitized all carpet and flooring within the space with a CDC compliant disinfectant.
- Replaced all HVAC filters with higher quality, MERV-13 filter designed to filter smaller particles.
- Cleaned the coils on our HVAC system with COVID compliant disinfectant.
- Posted signage throughout the space requiring social distancing and masking as explained above.
- Removed tables from our café seating areas to ensure physical distance.
- Limited traffic in the kitchen area to one person at a time to ensure physical distance.
- Removed seating and closed selected cube workstations to ensure physical distance.
- Implemented increased sanitizing procedures throughout the day to ensure cleanliness of common areas including light switches, door handles and works surfaces.
- Provided soap, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the space for members to utilize.
- Installed hand sanitizer stations at the workspace entrances for members to utilize.
- Allowed select employees to continue to work from home on a rotating basis to de-densify the space.
- Limited overall occupancy in the space by 50% from normal limits.
- Increased evening janitorial service with hospital-grade sanitation and cleaning.
We believe that by working together, taking personal responsibility for our actions, and following the recommendations of health authorities, we can provide a safe, comfortable, productive environment for our members to conduct their business.
March 17, 2020
Victory Workspace is committed to taking appropriate steps to insure the health and safety of our members, staff and greater community. As a shared work environment, we understand you may have concerns about coming in to the workspace, so we want to reassure you that we are following the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our local Contra Costa Health Services department.
In support of the Contra Costa County Shelter-in-Place order, Victory Workspace and Reliable Receptionist staff will be working from home effective March 17 until further notice, and our doors will remain locked. 24/7 Members may choose to access the space using your KISI access control app. Mailbox only members may email WalnutCreek@VictoryWorkspace.com to request install of our KISI access control app, or follow the instructions posted on the front door to gain access to your mail.
Should you choose to access the space, please follow the general prevention guidelines of the Centers For Disease Control and be mindful of the steps below that Victory Workspace has taken to minimize the chance of infection.
- Our front doors will remain locked during business hours to insure only authorized members and guests have access to the workspace. Members may use their KISI app to gain access as usual. Instructions are posted on the front door for mailbox members, non-members and guests to obtain access.
- To increase social distance to the recommended level, we have removed chairs from every other workstation within the space insuring adequate room to spread out within the workspace.
- We have postponed non-essential Victory Workspace sponsored events until further notice.
- Posting signage at our front door and throughout the space requesting those exhibiting symptoms or having recent contact with a high-risk person refrain from entering the space, as well as signage instructing and reminding individuals of best practices for prevention.
- There is alcohol-based hand sanitizer available throughout the space including the Reception area, on the printer cabinet and outside the large conference room.
- We have added Clorox disinfecting wipes on the printer cabinet for members who wish to wipe down work surfaces throughout the day.
- We have recently increased janitorial services, and our staff will continue to follow our daily cleaning protocols and increase our sanitation of doorknobs and handles.
- Tissues are available throughout the space, and hand soap is available in both restrooms and at the kitchen sink.
- Finally, we will be looking for any members or visitors exhibiting symptoms of infection and taking appropriate steps to address their presence in the space.
We will monitor the progression of the current outbreak in our area, and update here as necessary based on changing conditions.
Most importantly, we request that members or staff who feel ill or have symptoms stay home and do not enter the workspace. Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to limit the spread of this virus.