Are you in the market for a small office space rental? Whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking to downsize, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right space. Here are seven ideas to get you started.
Determine How Much Room You Will Require
Determining how much room you will require is important for two reasons; first, you don’t want to be paying for space that you’re not using, and second, you don’t want to be cramped and uncomfortable in your office. If you have a good idea of how much space you need, you can more easily find an office that suits your needs.
Some things to keep in mind when determining how much room you need include:
- How many people will be working in the office?
- What type of work will be done in the office?
- Will there be any visitors to the office?
- What type of furniture and equipment will be used in the office?
Inquire About The Offered Amenities
You should check what amenities are offered in the office space rental. This is important because it can help you save on costs. For example, some office space rentals come with a shared kitchen so you don’t have to worry about preparing your own meals. Additionally, some office spaces offer discounts for businesses that rent multiple offices.
It’s also a good idea to ask about the security features of the office space rental. This is especially important if you’re going to be storing sensitive information in the office. You’ll want to make sure that the office space has adequate security so that your information is safe.
Location Matters So Be Patient When Looking
Another thing to keep in mind when you’re looking for an office space rental is the location. You’ll want to choose an office space that’s conveniently located so that you can easily get to and from work. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that the office space is in a safe neighborhood.
Know Your Options
There are a few different options when it comes to office space rentals. One option is to rent an executive suite. This type of office space usually includes a reception area, conference room, and private offices. Renting an executive suite can be a good option if you need a lot of space for your business.
Another option for office space rentals is coworking spaces. These types of office spaces are shared by multiple businesses. Coworking spaces are often more affordable than renting an executive suite. Additionally, coworking spaces can be a good option if you need flexible office space.
Finally, you can also rent an office space in a shared office building. This type of office space is similar to an executive suite but it’s typically less expensive. Shared office buildings are a good option if you need more affordable office space.
Make Your Space Your Own
When you have a small office space rental, it can be easy to feel like you’re in a box. It’s important to personalize your own space so that you feel comfortable and productive. Here are seven ideas for how to do just that:
- Make sure your furniture is comfortable and stylish. You’ll be spending a lot of time in your office, so make sure your furniture is comfortable and stylish.
- Bring in some plants. Plants can help liven up any space and they also have health benefits.
- Hang some artwork or photos. Personalize your space with artwork or photos that inspire you.
- Invest in good lighting. Good lighting can make a big difference in how your space feels.
- Keep the area around your desk clean and clutter-free. A tidy space will help you feel more organized and productive.
- Make use of storage solutions. Make sure you have a place for everything so that your space stays organized and efficient.
- Add some color. A pop of color can really brighten up a small space.
Develop Your Company’s Culture
When you have a small office space rental, it’s important to keep your company’s culture in mind. Here are seven ideas to help you do just that:
- Keep things organized. Well-organized office space can help to promote positive and productive company culture.
- Encourage communication. Open and communicative company culture is essential for a successful small office space rental.
- Promote collaboration. Collaborative company culture can help to make the most of a small office space rental.
- Be flexible. Flexible company culture can help to make the most of a small office space rental by accommodating different working styles.
- Respect privacy. Respectful company culture can help to create a positive and productive working environment in a small office space rental.
- Encourage creativity. Creative company culture can help to make the most of a small office space rental by promoting innovation.
- Be inclusive. Inclusive company culture can help to create a positive and productive working environment in a small office space rental.
Respect Those Who Are Utilizing The Place
The ideas that you bring to the table for your small office space rental are important, but so is the way in which you execute them. You may be tempted to go with a more corporate feel in your office, but this can often result in a cold and unwelcoming atmosphere. It is much better to create an environment that is respectful of those who will be using the space.
This means taking into consideration things like noise levels, temperature, and lighting. It also means having a space that is clean and organized. This can be difficult to achieve if you do not have a lot of experience in office design, but it is well worth the effort.
Creating a respectful environment in your small office space rental will go a long way toward making it a more pleasant place to work. It will also make it more likely that your employees will be productive and happy in their work.
If you’re in the market for small office space rental, we hope these tips have given you a few ideas of what to look for. When it comes to choosing an office space, remember that it should be tailored to your business needs. With the help of our team, we can find the perfect office space for your business and help get you set up in no time. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help!
Are You Ready to Find Your New Coworking Space for Your Remote Employees?
Victory Workspace has been serving professionals in the Walnut Creek, California area for over ten years, and even after the Covid 19 Shelter in Place is over we will be here for you. We offer a large variety of coworking spaces, short-term office rentals, meeting rooms, and welcoming event spaces with plenty of free parking for you or your guests. All that while providing our clients with daily opportunities to network with other business-minded professionals just like you! To learn more, set up your free tour, or inquire about which one of our services might be right for you, reach out to one of our amazing Community Guides at Victory Workspace for more information.