That means we don’t have to conduct business locked up in an office, we can do it anywhere. And since more and more of us are using our phones to stay plugged in 24/7, finding the right tools and apps is critical to staying productive and organized.
Here are 7 amazing apps to help you conduct business from anywhere and make your life easier.
- Jumpcut – How many times have you cut or copied something on your phone to paste somewhere, only to cut or copy something over it a few minutes later? Frustrating, isn’t it? Jumpcut promotes itself as the app that provides “clipboard buffering”. It allows you to access text that you’ve cut or copied, even if you’ve already cut or copied something else. Jumpcut says their goal is to provide quick and easy access to your clipboard’s history.
- Clicky – Have Google analytics got you, well… googly-eyed? Clicky is an app that allows you to Analyze, and react to your website traffic in real time. It uses Google Analytics, but presents the data in a more useful manner. It’s a must-have app for making the most of website analytics.
- Evernote – Inc.com described Evernote as “extra storage for your brain”. It’s an app for all your devices that you can utilize as your note taker, PDA, to-do list, task manager, document and web page saver, and more. This app allows you to create memos, attach pics and voice memos, set reminders, and share content – and it’s FREE!
- UberConference – Uber Conference positions their service as the stress-free conference call for business owners and entrepreneurs. No PINs required, no having to ask who joined the call, and no asking “who said that”. Their interface is easy to use with great tools including screen sharing, call controls like muting background noise and seeing caller social profiles. They will even call YOU at your scheduled conference call time so you don’t have to remember!
- Outlook – Outlook is the most professional way to email and they now have an app! That’s right you no longer have to be tied to your computer for your work email, you can manage all your business email from your phone with this free app. Outlook App gives you one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments that can be managed over multiple devices
- Contactually – Contactually is an app that helps you turn your most important business relationships into results by helping you stay in touch. Contactually helps you pull info about all your contacts from your lists and social profiles, organize them into buckets that you can group together, tag and set reminders for, and then schedule follow ups so you never forget to reach out to that important new business contact!
- Letterspace – Letterspace is a smart phone app that allows you to take and organize your notes and memos faster and more efficiently by taking the clutter that most note-taking apps have. It’s getting rave reviews for its simplicity and ability to share and organize notes over multiple devices. The only downside of Letterspace is that it’s not available for Android
There you have it: now you have 7 great apps to help you grow your business. Have you tried any of them? If so, leave a comment and let us know what you think of them. Or if you have a favorite that isn’t on our list, please share it.